Monday, November 7, 2011

Experimenting with India Ink

molly and me 

 

Medium – India Ink, Finished – June 2010. I did this picture of Molly and I for art 4 senior year of high school and I really was going for friendship by doing an image of the two of us and fill the rest of the page with friendship quotes written by famous & anonymous people.         

 

Back Camera

 

 

Medium – India Ink, Finished – Summer 2010. I did this as a request from Nana. She wanted me to create/draw something for her to give as a gift to here friend for his birthday. It is suppose to represent my Grandpa and his friend Gale.

 

 

Back Camera

 

Medium – India Ink, Finished – Fall 2009. The octopus was done for art 4 my senior year of high school and was first drawing I did in India ink. After doing this octopus, I fell in love with India ink.

Back Camera20

No comments:

Post a Comment