Sunday, November 6, 2011

Alicia & Molly

I have the two most amazing best friends! Yes, we fight and argue but in the end they are always here for me!!

MollyAlicia&Me-FootballGame2010 SeniorProm-MeMolly&Alicia42010 SeniorProm=MeMolly&Alicia8Molly's18thBirthday2

ALICIA!!

She is probable the most remarkable person I know!

She is driven, encouraging, and inspiring.

She is also a little crazy but so much like me.

I know she will always be there for me, have my back, and tell me when I’m being stupid.

I love her to death and I am so thankful she is my best friend!

2007 Homecoming-Alicia3Me&Alicia-Disneyland3GetAttachment2010 SeniorProm-Me&Alicia2Alicia&Me-SantaBarbara2

Molly!!

She is one of those people you know has a good heart.

Sometimes she is a little over the top but she is someone I couldn’t live without.

Love you sissy! I’m so lucky to have you as a best friend!!

Molly&MeMolly&Me-Beach 20112010 SeniorProm-Me&Molly72010 Graduation-Molly&Me2

No comments:

Post a Comment